Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PageFrames.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your pageframes.com Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not, in this web site, use profane language or use keywords or description in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and PageFrames.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause PageFrames.com liability. PageFrames.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on this Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio/video file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your contnet is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by PageFrames.com or otherwise.
By The content in this Website should not be re-used, reprinted or linked to without permission from us though mail (admin at pageframes.com)
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, PageFrames.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PageFrames.com sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in PageFrames.com reasonable opinion, violates any PageFrames.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in PageFrames.com sole discretion.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by PageFrames.com to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free pageframes.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with PageFrames.com standard services practices, procedures and policies.
PageFrames.com ("PageFrames.com") operates pageframes.com and may operate other websites. It is PageFrames.com policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, PageFrames.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. PageFrames.com purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how PageFrames.com visitors use its website. From time to time, PageFrames.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
PageFrames.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on pageframes.com blogs/sites. PageFrames.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to PageFrames.com websites choose to interact with PageFrames.com in ways that require PageFrames.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that PageFrames.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at pageframes.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with PageFrames.com are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, PageFrames.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with PageFrames.com. PageFrames.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
PageFrames.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. PageFrames.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, PageFrames.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
PageFrames.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on PageFrames.com behalf or to provide services available at PageFrames.com websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using PageFrames.com websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. PageFrames.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, PageFrames.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when PageFrames.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of PageFrames.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an PageFrames.com website and have supplied your email address, PageFrames.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with PageFrames.com and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. PageFrames.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.